1) In the year 1975, England had hosted the very first World Cup in the cricket history.
2) Indian batsman Mohammad Azharuddin is the only batsman who scored three 100’s in the first three test matches of his career.
3) Sir Don Bradman has only hit 6 sixes in his entire career.
4) The bat that Shahid Afridi had used to hit the fastest ever ODI century was Sachin Tendulkar’s bat.
5) Dhaka’s Stadiums, Bangabandhu National Stadium and Sher-e-Bangla have hosted more ODIs than England’s Lord’s.
6) ‘Laws of Cricket’ were born in the year 1788 and Marylebone Cricket Club had written the Laws.
7) When Brain Lara scored 277 runs v/s Australia at the “Sydney Cricket Ground” in 1993, He named his own daughter “Sydney”.
8) The longest cricket match between England and South Africa held in 1939, after 14 days it ended with a tie.
9) Australian cricketer David Warner, is the only player in the last 100 years of their cricketing history, who directly played his first international match without playing a single domestic match ever before that.
10) The length of the pitch is “22 Yards”, which is the only law of Cricket that hasn’t been changed or modified till today.