1) Use Sunscreen – Sunscreen covers and protect your skin from harmful UV-Ultraviolet rays. Before going out in the sun always apply it on face, neck and hands daily. There are various sun protection factor sunscreen lotions, gel and creams are available. from SPF-15 to SPF-90. but if you will use lower SPF you will have to apply it again and again. For long lasting sun protection use SPF-50 or above 50. Use only branded sunscreen lotions, creams or gels.
2)Test Your Cosmetics Products : Always test your cosmetics products before buying them. Because there are many harmful cosmetics products available in the market that may damage your skin or you may have skin allergy. Always be careful before buying any kind of lipsticks, creams, lotions, body wax, gels etc and buy branded cosmetics only.
3)Natural Face Pack : Natural homemade remedies are always safe to use and good for Skin. Here is one natural homemade face mask preparation method for glowing skin. Banana is a common and easily available fruit. You can prepare banana face pack for shining your skin. Its really effective.
Ingredients : Mash half banana One tablespoon of curd One white egg You can add few drops of lemon too.
Preparation method: Take a bowl put the egg white in it, few drops of lemon, curd and mashed banana mix all well with the help of spoon or shake a bowl. Now you just have to apply it on your face and wait for 15-20 minutes then rinse it with normal water.
Try it once a day you will see the results at the same time. Do wash your face twice thrice a day but don’t use soap every time on your face .
4) Apply Orange Juice : Use Orange juice as a natural sunscreen lotion before you step out anywhere in the sun it will protect your skin from UV rays. Take one orange wring out the juice and apply equally on your face.
5) Exercise Regularly: Exercise is much import thing you should must have to do it daily at least for an hour. Split that hour in different-different activities. Warm up your body first, walk for at least 15 mins, Walking makes you feel fresh deep from your soul then do some push ups or jumping then start your exercises.
6) Avoid Using Chemicals : Skip is very sensitive part of our body. You should avoid using chemicals on your skin or use less as you can. If you want to use then always use branded natural skin care products like, jojoba, aloe Vera Vitamin E, Almond oil etc and always test it well before using it on your beautiful skin.
7) Sleep well :
Try to get regular 8 hours sleep and try to get up early in the morning. You will fell fresh all the day and it will keep you fit and healthy always. Make sure that you have a calm atmosphere around your bedroom and you have a comfortable bed. If possible take a hot bath an hour before going to bed you will feel light and relaxed.
8) Massage : Get body massage once or twice a week to improve the blood circulation in your body and you will really feel relaxed always. Get facial massage twice a week too to keep your skip healthy, it removes dead skin cells and it improves the blood flow. It makes your skip softer and increases skin cell replacements.
9) Drink Water : Drink plenty of water at least 8 glasses a day. Drinking water clear up your skin internally and makes your skin glowing and healthy for the long time. Water takes out all the toxic impurity and makes you feel great. Water just flushes away the wastage from your body.
10) Eat Fresh : Eat only homemade meals . Increase protein in your diet, eat green vegetables much. Try to cook fresh and healthy food only using less sugar, salt and most important is use less oil always or use olive oil only because its recently discovered that Olive oil is natural weight loss food and using less oil will keep your skip healthy and fresh. Avoid Junk food and avoid over eating between the meal timings after the break fast or before lunch. If you feel like eating between the meal timings you can just take fresh fruits or Juices for healthy glowing skin.