1. Design / Screen : The Samsung Galaxy SIII’s dimensions are 136.6mm x 70.6mm x 8.6mm, looks larger than iphone 5 because S3 have 4.8″ inch screen and the Samsung Galaxy S3’s touchscreen is 1.1 millimeters thick and offers the full color gamut of the NTSC standard.
2. Processor / OS : This smartphone comes with a super fast quad-core turban Exynos processor (1.4 GHz), The device runs on the latest Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradable) and on the all new 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with TouchWiz UI 4.0.
3. Extendible Storage : Samsung Galaxy SIII comes in three variants with massive internal storage capacity of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, Also you can extend your phone memory with a microSD card slot which supports 64GB cards so that the highest variant would constitute to a total of 128GB.
4. Display : Samsung Galaxy SIII has wonderful Amoled HD display which comes with 1280 X 720 pixels of resolution and Eye Tracking technology with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution and with amazing eye tracking technology.
5. Camera : Samsung Galaxy SIII has great 8 megapixel camera (1.9mp front camera) with a sensor and auto LED flash. SIII can capture photo and video simultaneously . It also take 20 continuous shots per second.
6. Wireless Charger : Samsung proposed all new wireless docking unit to charge Samsung Galaxy SIII without using any wire. But you will also get a wire connecting charger with the handset.
7. S Voice : The all new Samsung Galaxy SIII comes with a amazing S voice feature with that you can do many things by giving your voice command and that makes things really works faster and easier.
8. S Beam : This all new NFC – sharing feature will allow users to transfer files from one Galaxy SIII to another Galaxy SIII handset or any other samsung S beam device really faster than bluetooth. Over NFC you can expect up to 400Mbps transfer rate and Wi-Fi up to 300Mbps.
9. Battery Life : The SIII is powered by a powerful 2100 mah Li-Ion battery that supports optimum talktime up to 21hrs 40 min on 2G – Up to 11hrs 40 min on 3G and standby up to 590h on 2G – up to 790h on 3G.
10. Voice Over LTE : The Galaxy SIII is the first smartphone to support Voice Over LTE with the introduction of HD Voice service in the South Korea. The phone enables video calling with its 1.9 MP front-facing camera, and with support for the apt-X codec, improves Bluetooth-headset connectivity.