Smartphones giant “Samsung” has announced its two most advanced and powerful smartphones Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. If we can talk about design first, In my review both are insanely beautiful than Samsung’s any previous galaxy phones. Both phones are the most advanced, powerful, secure, incredibly fast and energy efficient with much more amazing features.
1) Network Technology : Both devices supports GSM – HSPA – LTE Cat. 6 (300/50Mbps). WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) | Bluetooth 4.1 | USB 2.0 | NFC | IR Remote.
2) Powerful Processor : Both are using 64-bit “Exynos” 7420 chipset with 14nm architecture, using powerful octa- core CPU (quad 2.1GHz & quad 1.5GHz).
3) Operating System : Both are running on the most advanced Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with TouchWiz UX
4) RAM : Both comes with “3GB of LPDDR4 RAM”
5) Storage : Both comes with 32 GB / 64GB / 128GB of UFS 2.0 flash memory variants (No SD Slots) and with FREE Microsoft OneDrive’s 115 GB storage upto 2 years.
6) Energy Efficiency : Galaxy S6 comes with 2,550mAh battery where as Galaxy S6 edge comes up with 2,600mAh battery. Both has an amazing WPC and PMA wireless charging support.
7) Camera : Both devices has high zoom 16MP Rear And 5MP front facing camera with f/1.9, Low light using OIS feature,It has Auto real time HDR, IR white balance detection, 4K video capture with slow and fast motions.
8) Display : Both are using Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on front and back, with decent combination of “metal”. Both has premium 5.1″ QHD Super AMOLED display (16M colors) with 577ppi density. Both has same screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. But “Galaxy S6 Edge” has both sides edge which gives it a very beautiful unique look.
9) Sensors : Both devices has Fingerprint | Accelerometer | Light | Gyroscope | Proximity | Compass | Heart Rate Monitor HRM | Barometer | Hall sensors.
10) Secured and Safest Mobile Payment : Both devices are protected by Samsung KNOX and both supports “Near Field Communication” (NFC) and “Magnetic Secure Transmission” (MST) technology.