Here is the list of Top 10 Upcoming Smartphones in 2015 :-
1. Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung will soon launch is Samsung Galaxy S6 in April 2015. the new electronic device comes with 5.1 inch screen and has 1440 x 2550 pixels. It has 16MP rear camera with autofocus LED flash and 5MP front camera with dual video calling feature. Further, it comes with wireless charging. It has 4000mAh Li-lon battery.
2. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
The new electronic device from Samsung comes with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. It has 5.1inch screen and 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. It comes with 32GB internal memory and 3GB RAM. The new Edge 6 has 16MP rear camera with autofocus LED flash and 5MP front camera with dual video calling feature. It operates on Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop).
3. Samsung Galaxy S6 mini : Samsung may launch the new electronic device in July or August this year. It has 4.7 full HD display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. It will be backed up with 2GB RAM and 16MP rear camera along with 5MP front camera.
4. Samsung Galaxy S6 Active : The soon to be launched Samsung Galaxy S6 Active will be powered with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57. It has 16MP rear camera with auto focus LED flash along with 5MP front camera. It comes with 32GB internal memory and 3GB RAM.
5. iPhone 7 / iPhone 6s : iPhone 6 and 6plus was already launched by the company in 2014, and now get ready for the launch of iPhone 7, might be, in September this year. It will run on iOS 9. The new iPhone 7 must have some better features as well as fast processor.
6. Microsoft Lumia 940 : May people are exited for the launch of Microsoft Lumia 940 as it will be one of the 1st smartphone to run on Windows 10. It has 2.7GHz Snapdragon 805 processor, and Adreno 420 graphics. It has 3GB RAM and 32-, 64- or 128GB storage. The new device comes with 5in full-HD (1920×1080) screen with Gorilla Glass 4. Above all it has 24Mp PureView camera with LED flash, 4K video recording at 60fps.
7. LG G Flex 2 : The electronic company has decided to unveil another smartphone in 2015, after the launch of G4, and this is LG G Flex 2. It is a curved screen smartphone with 5.5 inch display screen. It comes loaded with 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core chip processor.
8. HTC One M9 : It is said that HTC One M9 is nothing but just the better and upgrade of HTC One M8. It has some fine features, and come with an attractive look. Company has already launched the smartphone in UK on 31 March, 2015.
9. Sony Xperia Z4 : There are rumors that the new Sony Xperia Z4 will be a super-fast Android Lollipop smartphone with an octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor, potentially 4GB of RAM and a Quad HD screen.
10. HTC One M9 Plus : The soon to be launched smartphone from HTC, the all new HTC One M9 Plus comes with a 5.5in-screen. The new smartphone comes with a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and 3GB of RAM. It will also feature a fingerprint scanner.